These might be events that happened either in childhood, or during embryonic development, or something that might have particularly marked us in our past lives.
This cause and effect mechanism is called Karma.
Regression Therapy consists of a patient re-living, under the supervision of a therapist, memories that were blocked in the patient’s existing consciousness and which are kept in his subconscious. After the patient relives again the cause of the problem, the therapist separates him from the past condition and the problem disappears instantly. This therapy allows the clients to understand the relationships with certain people from his past lives, and see clearly how those past relationships affect his relationship with the same people in this life. This helps them to resolve many social conflicts and improves their personal relationships with certain people.
Today, Regression Therapy for past lives known as “OVERCOMING TRAGIC KARMA”, is one of the most efficient and effective contemporary psychotherapies.
In this seminar we discuss the following questions:
- Chain of failures
- Feelings of anxiety, fear, depression and worries about the future
- Feelings that you are not loved, that everyone and everything is against you, that you have been cursed
- Feeling tension, stiffness, losing focus, lack of energy
- Feeling sleepy, dizzy, numbness in certain parts of the body
- Feelings of living in fantasy
- Feelings of not having a real life purpose
- Fear of death, fear of madness
- Claustrophobia, fear of water, fire, heights, flying and other fears and phobias
- Sleep disorder, nightmares
- Feelings of aggression, frequent mood swings
- Intolerance towards certain people
- Solitude, loneliness, for not having friends and family
- Feelings of apathy and losing interest for life
- Failing to overcome negative thoughts, self-punishment, tendencies towards sadomasochism
- Workaholics, not wanting to spend time with family
- Problems in communicating with relatives
- Feelings of bad luck both in personal and private life
- Failures in everyday life, betrayal and bad communication skills
- Inheritance of generational bad luck from your ancestors
- Addiction problems such as gambling, alcoholism, drugs, smoking
- Lack of spiritual goals in life
- Stress, chronic fatigue
- Sexual problems, impotency, lack of orgasm
- Psycho emotional disability to procreate
- Chronic diseases
- Negative behavior
- Problems of self-acceptance and self-understanding