Ancient Tibetan Priestly Practices derives from traditional Tibetan culture. The training consists of several levels.
First level includes working with chakras, learning about a healthy nutritional system, working with sexual energy and learning how to practice Tibetan yoga and Tibetan fitness.
During this phase students learn how to work with two different types of Astral Energy.
The first Astral Energy Fam Rei is our Chakra Energy. It is linear in nature and it is known in western culture as Reiki energy.
The second type of Astral energy is Ta Rei. This energy is turbulent and it is used and studied extensively during Tibetan Priestly Practices seminars. In essence, these two energies are completely different.
We are born with Chakra Energy and we use our own Chakra Energy and Astral Energy Fam Rei to heal. The second Astal Energy Ta Rei we learn how to use during Ancient Priestly Practices training.
The first and most important thing that you go through during this seminar is Astral Transformation. This Astral Transformation creates a completely new system of inner Astral Organs.
These are four new astral organs. After this Astral Transformation, one develops new abilities, which many call “super powers”. These powers have limitless possibilities. One example of these potential possibilities is the development of telepathy, and the ability to interact with the cell intelligence. These newly acquired Astral Organs can lead to the complete transformation of the physical body.
In addition, one learns also the Art of Vibrational Massage, which enhances health and wellness of a person.
Students who have taken Tibetan Priestley Practices Seminar often say the following:
Before we went through this Astral Transformation, we were under the impression that we were advancing in our practices. We were learning different skills, such as Reiki, yoga, meditation, martial arts, etc. and we received a lot of useful information. However, we could not go beyond a certain level, and everything beyond these limits remained inaccessible to us. Something was missing.
But, once we completed the Ancient Tibetan Priestly Practices training, we received the direct ability to break through these limits. Indeed, when a person crosses over these limits, a wonderful new world is unveiled.
- How to set personal goals
- How to achieve Astral Transformation- How to master the technique of telepathic communication
- How to acquire the capacity to receive and send high vibrations at a distance
- How to open new high vibration energy channels in the hands
- How to develop a technique of Pranic breathing that increases life energy in cells and that rejuvenates tissues and organs
- How to master the Art of healing with vibrational techniques
- We learn how to acquire special techniques for the “Mental programing of cells”, which are important for healing the physical body, the astral body as well as the four astral organs.
- We learn Mental self-healing.
- We learn how to develop unique, complex, therapeutic techniques from healing experiences of the Keepers of Knowledge who use telepathic, vibrational and mental influences.
- We learn the skill of Tibetan Vibrational Massage.
- We learn how to set and resolve personal goals with the help of cellular intelligence.